The seven races in the table below make up the 2017/18 championship. Scoring will be based on the best 4 performances ranked against other Tattenhall Runners. Further details about each race, such as exact location, can be found in the Events listing on this website.
The club’s fell running representative, Nick Holmes, will be happy to tell you more about the delights of all these races!
- Wed 21st June, 7.15pm – Up the Beast, from The Miners Arms at Maeshafn
- Wed 26th July, 7.30pm – The Green, Green Grass of Home (Llangynhafal)
- Mon 28th August, 1.00pm – Moel Famau (Cilcain)
- Sun 8th October, 11.00am – Breidden Hills
- Sat 18th November, 10.30am – Penmaenmawr (NB Online entry only)
- Sun 3rd December, 11.00am – Cardington Cracker
One other race to be decided. Watch this space!